The Astra Militarum is the implacable military arm of the Imperium, and one of the largest forces in the galaxy. On thousands of battlefields scattered throughout the galaxy, the soldiers of the Astra Militarum march to war. They are the Hammer of the Emperor, who with faith, fury and sheer weight of numbers crush heretics and xenos alike beneath their boots. Massed ranks of Guardsmen unleash concentrated salvoes of las-blasts while officers bellow orders over the thunderous roar of tank and artillery fire.
Codex: Astra Militarum contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Astra Militarum collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find:
- Hammer of the Emperor: the origins of the Astra Militarum – dating back to the Great Crusade – with details of their structure and organisation, the methods of recruiting (some more humanitarian than others…), their training and deployment;
- A Galaxy of War: an annotated map of the current state of the galaxy, with key war zones where the Astra Militarum battle;
- Detailed background and colour schemes of the Astra Militarum regiments of Cadia, Catachan, Armageddon, Vostroya, Vahalla and Tallarn;
- Regiments of Distinction: background on 12 regiments – Armageddon Ork Hunters, Athonian Tunnel Rats, Miasman Redcowls, Mordian Iron Guard, Tanith First and Only, Savlar Chem-Dogs, Ventrillian Nobles, Indigan Praefects, Mordant Acid-Dogs, Faeburn Vanquishers, Truskan Snowhounds and Vresh Grenadiers;
- Heroes Beyond Number: a history of the major battles fought by the Astra Militarum;
- Background and details on each character, vehicle and unit available to an Astra Militarum army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of several regiments painted by the renowned ‘Eavy Metal team – including expertly-converted models showing you how to represent the more esoteric regiments on the gaming table.
Everything you need to get an Astra Militarum army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 56 datasheets containing rules for every Astra Militarum unit and vehicle;
- Army abilities reflecting the Astra Militarum’s methods of war, including Astra Militarum Orders and Regimental Orders;
- Armoury of the Imperium: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Astra Militarum;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Bulwark of Humanity: rules for Battle-forged armies:
- Regimental Doctrines for Cadian, Catachan, Valhallan, Vostroyan, Armageddon, Tallarn, Mordian, Militarum Tempestus Regiments;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits,
- 25 Stratagems, with 8 specific to the Regiments named above;
- the Heirlooms of Conquest: a selection of rare wargear;
- The Psykana psychic discipline, available to any Astra Militarum model with the Psyker keyword,
- 6 Warlord Traits for use by any Warlord, with a further specific to the above-named Regiments;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer.
Please bear in mind the couriers delivery Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed. We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
In addition to this, if our courier cannot deliver goods to a premises and the goods are returned to EZ Distribution then the customer will be charged for the delivery back to EZ Distribution and then charged for a second delivery.
All deliveries must be checked by the receiver (customer) BEFORE signing for them. If the package is damaged in anyway either refuse to accept delivery or ask the delivery person to check the contents with you. You should only sign for the goods if you are satisfied. In any other circumstances, please sign the package receipt as "not checked". If a customer fails to follow this and a package is signed for as received in good condition. We may find it difficult (or impossible) to claim compensation in this case.
Standard shipping 24 hour via UPS. (Max 30kg for non RIF purchases, 10kg max for RIF purchases.)
Northern Ireland, Inverness, Highlands & Islands may incur an extra charge for delivery.
Near EU Shipping (up to 20kg) ?15 - Applies to Belguim, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands
Far EU Shipping (up to 20kg) ?20 - Applies to Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the legality of importation into their own country. EZ Distribution can not accept any responsibility whatsoever if the goods ordered are seized by Customs officials or airport authorities in ours or any other country. If goods are seized, destroyed, damaged through inspection or confiscated in any instance, we accept no responsibility and will offer no form of refund or credit. If the goods are returned to us by the seizing authority, we will refund your payment for the goods (not the shipping cost) less any fines or charges imposed by that authority for the handling and return of said goods. We will issue the refund only WHEN the goods are received and checked by ourselves.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.