“FiSt-2” – is the filling station for “Shell-HPA”, “Shell-PRO EVO” and “Shell Multi-R”. This fully redesigned filling adapter has several important improvements:
• The sealing method has changed, now no orings will be damaged or blown out during the CO2 tank replacement even if some pressure has left in the chamber.
• No chance for leaking between nozzle and filling valve even when the weather is cold.
• The tempered stainless steel nozzle is redesigned to fit perfectly our inlet valves. This fact is excluding the possibility of blowing out the inlet valve’s seal and minimizing the pressure loss during the filling process.
• Now you can use this filling station for filling both CO2 and HPA propellants. In order to fill the device with HPA, just remove the upper part from the station, unscrew the CO2 adapter, and place the cap with nozzle on any 850PSI HPA tank.
• Another amazing thing is that after the filling process, there are no pressure left in the adapter, you may remove it without degas.
• If you use HPA devices only, you may purchase just the upper part of the device.
• The new line of the shells and the “FiSt-2” parts are color-coded for the more comfortable use. For instance, “Shell-PRO EVO” has the tan sector at its lower part as well as the CO2 chamber, so you may see that they are compatible. In other hand the “Shell-HPA” and “Shell Multi-R” has the red marking as well as the upper part of the “Fist-2” which will be used for filling these launching shells with HPA.
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer.
Please bear in mind the couriers delivery Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed. We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
In addition to this, if our courier cannot deliver goods to a premises and the goods are returned to EZ Distribution then the customer will be charged for the delivery back to EZ Distribution and then charged for a second delivery.
All deliveries must be checked by the receiver (customer) BEFORE signing for them. If the package is damaged in anyway either refuse to accept delivery or ask the delivery person to check the contents with you. You should only sign for the goods if you are satisfied. In any other circumstances, please sign the package receipt as "not checked". If a customer fails to follow this and a package is signed for as received in good condition. We may find it difficult (or impossible) to claim compensation in this case.
Standard shipping 24 hour via UPS. (Max 30kg for non RIF purchases, 10kg max for RIF purchases.)
Northern Ireland, Inverness, Highlands & Islands may incur an extra charge for delivery.
Near EU Shipping (up to 20kg) ?15 - Applies to Belguim, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands
Far EU Shipping (up to 20kg) ?20 - Applies to Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the legality of importation into their own country. EZ Distribution can not accept any responsibility whatsoever if the goods ordered are seized by Customs officials or airport authorities in ours or any other country. If goods are seized, destroyed, damaged through inspection or confiscated in any instance, we accept no responsibility and will offer no form of refund or credit. If the goods are returned to us by the seizing authority, we will refund your payment for the goods (not the shipping cost) less any fines or charges imposed by that authority for the handling and return of said goods. We will issue the refund only WHEN the goods are received and checked by ourselves.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.