Tokyo Marui SIG P226 E2 Stainless Gas Blowback Pistol
Product Code: TM-SIG-P226-STAINLESS
For the discerning marksman, the Tokyo Marui SIG P226 E2 Stainless is more than just a pistol; it's a meticulous fusion of precision engineering and timeless aesthetics.
- Reliable Gas Blowback System: Experience the realistic recoil and rapid fire of this proven gas-powered system.
- Superior Accuracy: Fixed sights and a crisp trigger pull ensure pinpoint targeting, shot after shot.
- Full Metal Internals: Enhanced durability and weight distribution for a confident shooting experience.
- Redesigned Polymer Grip: Textured surfaces and an optimized grip angle provide superior comfort and control.
- Short Type Trigger: Enjoy rapid fire capabilities with a reduced trigger reset distance.
- Double Action/Single Action Hammer: Choose between smooth single action or the security of double action for every situation.
Stainless Steel Statement:
- Electroless Nickel-Plated Finish: A gleaming, scratch-resistant surface exudes sophistication and durability.
- Full-Size Frame: Offers a stable platform for enhanced accuracy and recoil control.
- 25-Round Magazine: Ample capacity for extended training sessions or competitive scenarios.
Length: 196 mm
Capacity: 25 Rounds
Power: 250 FPS with 0.20g BB
Power Source: Gas (Ultra predator / 144a recommended)
Shooting Mode: Semi Auto
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders for RIFs may take 48 hours as we test and chronograph each rifle before shipping.
Our couriers only deliver Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for local and national holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control and accept no liability for delays caused by this.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.