The smallest and thinnest class hand gun in pursuit of concealed carry
A compact carry pistol that is popular in the handgun market. Among them, the 9mm calibre "LCP" is a compact, slim and lightweight model among handguns of this class, as the name "lightweight, compact, pistol" suggests.
● Slim Silhouette : The proper forms and compactness of the LCP have been replicated as possible on this gas Non BlowBack (NBB) version.
● One Trigger Pull Action : Being a NBB (Non BlowBack) replica the LCP operates by only pulling the trigger (double action). This action will chamber a BB and liberate gas in order to expel the BB through the barrel.
● Long Range : Despite its compactness, short inner barrel (66mm) and relatively low velocity, the LCP performs great wits its fixed hop up system using Marui's legendary hop bucking.
● Silent Mechanism : The LCP operates very silently. It makes it a perfect gun for survival games (airsoft skirmishes) or even speed shooting games.
● Metallic Mechanism : The internals are mostly metal for better longevity. It adds weight to the replica for a more satisfying handling.
● Diecast Magazine : The 10 rounds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal for better resistance to cold weather and better gas efficiency.
- 1 Tokyo Marui Ruger LCP Compact Carry Gas Gun
- 1 Spare magazine (10 BB's)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 Tokyo Marui BBs bag (0.20g/100 BB's)
We will endeavour to despatch your package within 24 hours although at peak times this may take slightly longer.
Please bear in mind the couriers delivery Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800 hours) except for holidays. We do not directly control the couriers and we cannot obtain a specific delivery time from them. Delivery may be delayed by extreme weather and events and again is out of our control.
Cost of Delivery
The cost of delivery will be added to your order total. You can select your preferred method of delivery from the options displayed at the checkout. Please select the correct option for your country to ensure that your order is not delayed. We reserve the right to adjust shipping methods and costs but this is usually done in your favour and you will be informed by email.
In addition to this, if our courier cannot deliver goods to a premises and the goods are returned to EZ Distribution then the customer will be charged for the delivery back to EZ Distribution and then charged for a second delivery.
All deliveries must be checked by the receiver (customer) BEFORE signing for them. If the package is damaged in anyway either refuse to accept delivery or ask the delivery person to check the contents with you. You should only sign for the goods if you are satisfied. In any other circumstances, please sign the package receipt as "not checked". If a customer fails to follow this and a package is signed for as received in good condition. We may find it difficult (or impossible) to claim compensation in this case.
Standard shipping 24 hour via UPS. (Max 30kg for non RIF purchases, 10kg max for RIF purchases.)
Northern Ireland, Inverness, Highlands & Islands may incur an extra charge for delivery.
Near EU Shipping (up to 20kg) ?15 - Applies to Belguim, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands
Far EU Shipping (up to 20kg) ?20 - Applies to Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the legality of importation into their own country. EZ Distribution can not accept any responsibility whatsoever if the goods ordered are seized by Customs officials or airport authorities in ours or any other country. If goods are seized, destroyed, damaged through inspection or confiscated in any instance, we accept no responsibility and will offer no form of refund or credit. If the goods are returned to us by the seizing authority, we will refund your payment for the goods (not the shipping cost) less any fines or charges imposed by that authority for the handling and return of said goods. We will issue the refund only WHEN the goods are received and checked by ourselves.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.